News Details

Dovizioso rejects Ducati's initial contract offer

MotoGP championship leader Andrea Dovizioso has rejected Ducati's first contract extension offer, Motorsport.com has learned. Dovizioso, who has been with Ducati since 2013 and finished runner-up to Honda's Marc Marquez last year, has a contact that runs to the end of 2018 - and has been in negotiations with the Borgo Panigale firm over an extension. Team manager Davide Tardozzi said earlier this month that Ducati was confident of renewing Dovizioso's deal "soon" - but it has now emerged that the manufacturer's initial offer was turned down by the rider. Dovizioso's agent Simone Battistella told Motorsport.com: "We are far. Here we've had a meeting with Ducati and finally we...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Ducati ready for two-pronged attack

Ducati can fight for the MotoGP title with both riders this year, works...
-1mo from SuperSport.com

Zarco likely to lead the MotoGP seat swaps with works...

Johann Zarco is in the frame to follow his current Tech3 team to the KTM...

Dovizioso pips Marquez in Qatar GP

Italian Andrea Dovizioso won MotoGP's season-opening Qatar Grand Prix for...
-1mo from SuperSport.com

Andrea Dovizioso: Podium difficult but not impossible

Andrea Dovizioso says achieving a podium in Sunday's MotoGP race in...

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

Hottest News

Recent News

2015 MGPToday.com
MGPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with MotoGP.