News Details

F1 owner Liberty Media announce MotoGP takeover in $4bn deal with Dorna

Dorna Sports has officially announced that Formula 1 owner Liberty Media has finalised its purchase of the MotoGP parent company. The $4 billion deal to acquire Dorna Sports gives Liberty commercial control over MotoGP and World Superbikes Liberty will take 86% of the shares of the Spanish company, with the remaining 14% remaining with MotoGP […]
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

F1 owner Liberty Media set to finalise purchase of...

Formula 1 owner Liberty Media are in talks to buy Madrid-based company...

F1 owner Liberty Media announces takeover of MotoGP

t;li>US-based company buys 86% stake for 3.5bn from DornaTakeover...
-2w from TheGuardian.com

Aprilla admits ‘better bike' needed to attract...

Aprilia CEO Massimo Rivola admits the squad needs to produce a 'better...

Acosta heralded following debut MotoGP podium at...

Pedro Acosta received high praise following the Portuguese Grand Prix,...

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

2015 MGPToday.com
MGPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with MotoGP.